Create a comforting lunch to-go with ramen in a jar! Earthy shiitake mushrooms and noodles in a rich broth with brighten your lunchtime and fill you up for the afternoon. Recipe Author: Mushroom Council
1. Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until browned and tender, 8-10 minutes.
2. Stir the bouillon paste, soy sauce and hot sauce in a small bowl. Spoon an equal amount into the bottom of each jar.
3. Divide carrots into two portions. Sprinkle 1/4 of carrots into each jar. Top with an equal amount of green onions and remaining carrots. Add mushrooms to jars and top with 2 ounces of noodles.
4. Lastly, add 1/4 cup of diced cucumber and 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
5. Store jars in the refrigerator for up to three days. When ready to serve, boil 3/4 cup of water. Pour water into the jar. Stir well and enjoy this grab and go soup.