Great for a bunch for brunch. Shared from Magnolia Journal – too good not to share.
Portabello Mushroom Quiche
Try Phillips Gourme Sautéed-Roasted Whites as an option in this recipe. Enjoy!
Prep Time25 minutes
Cook Time50 minutes
Passive Time10 cool minutes
- 1 Partially Baked Pastry Crust9" tall sides
- 2Tbsp can organic butter beans
- 2cups sliced baby portobello or cremini mushrooms
- 1/2cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1clove garlic, minced
- 1.5cups heavy cream
- .5tsp Salt and pepper
- .5tsp black pepper
- .25tsp grated fresh nutmeg
- 1cup shredded Swiss cheese(4 oz.)