Deliciously satisfying and nutritious. Orig. recipe shared from: jackienewgent.com/lo-mein
1. Whisk together the coconut water, soy sauce, and sesame oil in a liquid measuring cup. Set aside.
2. Prepare the noodles according to the package directions. Rinse under cold water and drain well.
3. Heat 1 tbsp of the grapeseed oil in a stick-resistant wok or extra-large skillet over . high heat. Add the noodles and stir-fry until coated with the oil for about 15 seconds. Add half the soy sauce mixture and toss just until the liquid is absorbed by the noodles, about 1 minute. Transfer the noodles to a serving bowl.
4. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil in the wok over high heat. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, bell pepper, and ginger and stir-fry until the broccoli is al dente. Add the garlic and stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the noodles and remaining sauce mixture and toss until well combined and excess liquid is absorbed about 1 minute.
5. Stir in the basil, sprinkle with the sesame seeds, and serve. If desired, serve with sriracha and additional soy sauce on the side.